Lancashire

Fire at Sparkles Car Wash and Tyre Centre 'not suspicious'

The fire caused extensive damage to Sparkles Car Wash and Tyre Centre
No-one was injured in the blaze

A fire which caused extensive damage to a car wash and tyre shop in Blackburn is not being treated as suspicious, the fire service said.

About 30 firefighters and six fire engines were used to tackle the blaze at Sparkles Car Wash and Tyre Centre on Lower Hollin Bank Street, Mill Hill.

The fire started in the two-storey building at about 08:40 GMT on Saturday. No-one was injured.

An investigation is under way to establish the cause of the blaze.

More on this story

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites