BBC Radio Kent airport debate in Rochester
- 26 October 2012
- From the section Kent
BBC Radio Kent is hosting a debate on airport expansion.
A panel will come together at Cliffe Memorial Hall near Rochester on 30 October with doors opening at 18:00 GMT.
The panellists will be:
- Daniel Moylan, the Mayor of London's Aviation Advisor
- Councillor Alan Jarrett, Deputy Leader of Medway Council
- John Grant, Executive Vice President of aviation experts, OAG
- Charles Buchanan, Chief Executive, Manston Airport
- Sue Armstrong-Brown, Head of Conservation Science at the RSPB
- Clive Lawrence from Demand Regeneration in North Kent
BBC Radio Kent, The Great Hall, Mount Pleasant Road, Tunbridge Wells, TN1 1QQ.
Admission is by ticket only.
Tickets are free but are limited to a maximum of two per person and will be allocated on a first-come first-served basis.
Applications for tickets have now closed, and they have all been allocated.