Woman catches fire in Tunbridge Wells flat blaze
A woman has been badly burned in a fire at a flat in Kent.
She was taken to hospital with burns after the first-floor fire in a three-storey building in Gladstone Road, Tunbridge Wells.
The woman's clothes were reported to be on fire as she got out of the property at 15:00 BST on Monday.
A fire service spokesman said all other residents were safe but the women had suffered burns and was being treated for the effects of breathing in smoke.
Police said following treatment overnight the woman's condition had "stabilised".