Bromyard boys, 8, suffer burns from barbecue
- 31 May 2012
- From the section Hereford & Worcester
Two boys have been burned by flames from barbecue in Herefordshire.
An eight-year-old boy was treated for multiple injuries to his face, chest and arms, in the incident at the house in Winslow Road, Bromyard.
The second boy, believed to be the same age, suffered burns to his head and chest, paramedics said.
Emergency crews were called to the incident, at about 1800 BST on Wednesday. The pair were taken to Birmingham Children's Hospital.