Things to do in Coventry and Warwickshire
Here are a few suggestions to help you make the most of Coventry and Warwickshire in 2011.
As always, there are lots of musical treats on offer in Coventry and Warwickshire:
- On Thursday, 8 December, it's the Christmas Spectacular! at the Warwick Arts Centre. Sing along to classic carols with a wind orchestra, brass band, chorus and chamber choir. Tickets are priced at £7 (£5) and under 16s £3.
- On Monday, 12 December, Crushing Blows, Luna Kiss and Samwave are at Kasbah in Coventry.
- On Monday, 19 December, it's Warwick Folk Club's Christmas party. It's free admission, at the Warwick Arms Hotel, and opportunities to get up and have a play - and it doesn't have to be a Christmas song.
- From Saturday, 3 - Saturday, 10 December, the Criterion Theatre is putting on Guys and Dolls. The theatre group, which is celebrating its 50th year, is based in the Earsldson area of Coventry.
- Until Saturday, 7 January, Mother Goose is the 2011 pantomime at the Belgrade Theatre in Coventry. It is by By Iain Lauchlan and Will Brenton and features Andy Hockley as the Dame. Tickets are priced at £11.75 - £20.20 (children from £9) Concessions: £9 - £17.35.
Please be aware that we always try to provide accurate and correct information, but please check with the venue or organisers before you leave the house.