Cornwall

Carbon monoxide poisons three in Falmouth house

Three people have been treated in hospital after breathing in carbon monoxide at a house in Falmouth.

Fire crews and paramedics were called to a house in New Windsor Terrace on Thursday evening after a detector went off.

Those treated for breathing the potentially deadly gas were allowed home later.

Six people in the house were assessed for effects of the odourless gas which is released when boilers malfunction.

More on this story

Related Internet links

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites