Second man from Swindon dies after Bath boat fire
A second man from Swindon has died following a fire on board a boat in Bath.
The 30-year-old man had been taken to hospital with severe burns after the blaze on 15 April.
Steven Phelps, 42, from Stratton St Margaret in Swindon, was also killed in the fire which broke out on a cabin cruiser moored close to Pulteney Bridge.
An inquest into his death has been opened and adjourned.
The cause of death is still uncertain and toxicology tests are under way.