Elements nightclub death was 'drug related'

Elements, Bedford Shamilia Seetal had been on a night out at Elements in Mill Street, Bedford

A woman died after taking a drug similar to ecstasy during a night out in a Bedford club, an inquest has heard.

Shamilia Seetal, 20, from Lincoln, died on 14 December at Bedford Hospital after becoming ill at Elements in Mill Street.

Bedfordshire Coroner's Court heard the cause of death was was toxicity from the drug paramethoxyamphetamine (PMA).

Senior coroner Tom Osborne concluded Miss Seetal's death was drug related.

More on This Story

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Beds, Herts & Bucks

Weather

Luton

27 °C 18 °C

Features

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.