Luton fatal shooting: Two men questioned and bailed

Paul Foster Paul Foster died at Luton and Dunstable Hospital

Related Stories

Two men from Luton have been arrested after the fatal shooting of a 46-year-old man in the town.

A 21-year-old from Luton was arrested on suspicion of murder and a 24-year-old reported to police on Thursday.

Both were questioned by detectives and released on bail pending further investigation, a spokesman said.

Paul Foster died at the Luton and Dunstable Hospital after an incident outside a house in Brunel Road just before midnight on Tuesday.

Mr Foster, known at Big Shyne, was taken to the Luton and Dunstable Hospital.

He died shortly after arrival and a post-mortem examination revealed he had died from a gunshot wound to his chest.

Family devastated

Detectives continue to investigate his murder and want to speak to anyone who has information about his death.

Det Supt Jeff Hill said: "Although two men have been arrested in connection with this investigation there have been no charges at this time.

"This is still an ongoing investigation and I would make a strong appeal to anyone who has information relating to this inquiry to come forward and speak with detectives.

"Remember we all need to work together to put a stop to this type of violence which has left Paul's wife, children and family devastated."

More on This Story

Related Stories

The BBC is not responsible for the content of external Internet sites

BBC Beds, Herts & Bucks



7 °C 3 °C


Try our new site and tell us what you think. Learn more
Take me there

Copyright © 2015 BBC. The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.