Media playback is unsupported on your device

Camp Bestival explosion victim returns with warning

16 July 2014 Last updated at 01:07 BST

A woman who suffered burns to 28% of her body when a gas canister exploded at a music festival is to return to the event to thank those who helped her.

Georgina Chalmers, 27, from Milton Keynes, was trying to cook lunch with a gas canister when it blew up at Camp Bestival in Dorset last August.

She described the "sheer panic" she felt when flames engulfed her.

She will return to the event this year and is warning other festival-goers to only use canisters with safety valves.

Most watched

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.