Reading Festival death: Esme Blore 'had not taken illegal substances'
- 12 November 2013
- From the section England
A 17-year-old girl who died after attending the Reading Festival had not taken any illegal substances.
Esme Blore, of Stevington in Bedfordshire, died in hospital in August.
A post-mortem examination carried out at the time proved inconclusive. Northamptonshire Police said toxicology reports showed she had not taken an illegal substances.
An inquest into her death was opened and adjourned in September.