South West Coaches cuts 13 routes in Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire
Thirteen bus routes linking towns and villages in Dorset, Somerset and Wiltshire are being cut.
South West Coaches has said the routes will be phased out over the next six weeks as the services are losing money.
Lewis Trahar, from the firm, said: "Regrettably for some people in the rural parts, it'll mean the bus that comes once a week won't come any more."
The firm has said if people want to keep the services running they should seek support from their local councils.
- 3 Gillingham - Yeovil (30 Nov)
- 7 Sherborne - Poole (26 Nov)
- 15 Sherborne - Salisbury (27 Nov)
- 28 Templecombe - Salisbury (27 Nov)
- 30 Wincanton - Poole (29 Nov)
- 32 Castle Cary - Salisbury (27 Nov)
- 36 Gillingham - Yeovil (30 Nov)
- 74 Yeovil - Sherborne (30 Nov)
- 109 Wincanton - Dorchester (28 Nov)
- 117 Wincanton - St Newton (26 Nov)
- 202 Chard - Dorchester (28 Nov)
- 205 Portland - Weymouth (1 Dec)
- 207 Weymouth - Downclose (1 Dec)
"If people feel strongly about preserving the services, I would urge them to contact their local parish, district and county councils as they're the people who have the authority to fund services.
"The parish and district councils can lend political pressure to aid that process in happening for funding to come forward," added Mr Trahar.
The services which are affected include those from Castle Cary, Templecombe in Somerset to Salisbury in Wiltshire.
Other affected services run from Wincanton, Chard and Sherborne to Dorchester, Weymouth, Poole and Sherborne in Dorset.
Somerset County Council has said it is not able to comment on what is commercial decision made by the firm.