- Forecasters are warning of gusts of up to 70mph on the west coast of Britain, in south-east England and the east coast of Northern Ireland.
- More than 100 flood warnings, meaning "flooding is expected", are in place in England, Scotland and Wales.
- Three severe flood warnings, meaning "danger to life", are in place.
- National Rail says weather conditions are disrupting some services
- Major roads in areas such as Pembrokeshire, West Sussex, Gloucestershire, Somerset and Devon are closed because of flooding.
- Risk of severe gales as Monday's storm gathers momentum during the afternoon
- Anna Browning
- Nigel Pankhurst
- Marie Jackson
Last updated 6 January 2014Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.