The High Court quashes the original inquest verdicts returned on 96 Liverpool football fans who died in the 1989 Hillsborough disaster.
Relatives and friends of the 96 victims of the Hillsborough disaster are praised for their long fight to see new inquests into the deaths.
Features and analysis
- Anne Williams on new inquests00:45
- New Hillsborough inquests ordered02:35
- Stars perform Hillsborough single00:25
- 'Police amended Hillsborough statements'03:03
- Ill mother's Hillsborough inquest plea02:52
- 'Monumental cover-up' of Hillsborough03:07
- Police make Hillsborough apology04:14
- Liverpool fans vindicated - Barnes03:06
Key extracts reveal evidence of failures and deceit by police and other authorities
The key elements of the Hillsborough Independent Panel report
Chief constable has attracted public criticism and opposition from within his current force
A profile of the Anglican Bishop of Liverpool James Jones, who has chaired the Hillsborough Independent Panel. BBC Religion & Ethics