A police watchdog may investigate North Yorkshire Police over contact its officers had with the disgraced Jimmy Savile.
- Savile victim: 'From hate to closure'04:02
- 'Cultural shift' in child protection07:07
- Police: 'Savile groomed a nation'02:32
- Newsnight reporter on Savile Inquiry01:42
- Jim Davidson bailed in abuse inquiry 00:45
- Savile claims 'could be handled better'03:31
- Police investigate Savile 'and others'10:01
- Spine injury woman tells of Savile abuse05:33
Scotland Yard criminal investigation into sexual abuse claims against Savile and others
- Nick Pollard into management failures over dropping of Savile Newsnight report
- Dame Janet Smith into culture and practices during Savile's career and current policies
- Dinah Rose QC into handling of past sexual harassment claims
Department of Health
Investigation of Savile's appointment to Broadmoor "taskforce" and his activities at Broadmoor, Stoke Mandeville Hospital and Leeds General Infirmary
Director of Public Prosecutions
Review into decisions not to prosecute Savile in 2009
Features & Analysis
What redress do Savile's victims have?
The UK press dissects the Jimmy Savile abuse report
How will Savile affect future abuse cases, asks Mark Easton
Can you erase all trace of a reviled person?
How abuse victims are still affected decades later
A look at some of the allegations of sexual assault
How are sexual predators able to cover their tracks for so long?
Trace Savile's broadcasting career and charity work
Watch Panorama's special investigation
Email exchanges which show how Newsnight shelved its investigation
Contact details for UK charities and other groups