- Rupert Murdoch 'is not a fit person to exercise the stewardship of a major international company', MPs have said
- Its report has concluded that Mr Murdoch exhibited 'wilful blindness' to what was going on in his media empire
- The committee was split six to four with Tory members refusing to endorse the report and branding it 'partisan'
- News Corp says it is 'carefully reviewing' the report and will 'respond shortly'
- Watchdog Ofcom says it will 'consider the report' as part of its inquiry into whether BSkyB should hold a broadcasting licence
- Julian Joyce
- Stephanie Holmes
- Sarah Bell
- Margaret Ryan
Last updated 1 May 2012Share
Updates for this Live Event are currently disabled.