Do not take petrol into the home says former firefighter

Help

Fire safety consultant and former firefighter Bob Parkin has told the BBC that the fumes from petrol cause the biggest danger and people should not take it into their homes.

He said petrol is highly flammable and vaporises very quickly.'

BBC © 2014 The BBC is not responsible for the content of external sites. Read more.

This page is best viewed in an up-to-date web browser with style sheets (CSS) enabled. While you will be able to view the content of this page in your current browser, you will not be able to get the full visual experience. Please consider upgrading your browser software or enabling style sheets (CSS) if you are able to do so.