The Prince of Wales and Duchess of Cornwall visit New Zealand on the final leg of their Diamond Jubilee tour, attending a Armistice Day commemoration.
The Prince of Wales's Diamond Jubilee tour of Australia has gone "delightfully well", the country's prime minister Julia Gillard says.
The Prince of Wales and the Duchess of Cornwall get a glimpse of village life in Papua New Guinea.
- St Paul's service and open carriage
- Diamond Jubilee concert
- Jubilee picnic
- Pageant to parties - Jubilee Sunday
- Royals at the Thames pageant
- UK prepares to celebrate
- At the Derby: Jubilee Saturday
- Armed forces parade at Windsor
- Gold buttons for Queen's banner
- Diamond Geezer exhibition
- Jubilee Pageant - Windsor
- Four-day Jubilee highlights02:13
- Queen's 'Popemobile' style drive-by01:33
- Pilot's view during Jubilee flypast01:10
- Queen enjoys flypast over palace01:47
- Queen attends Jubilee thanksgiving05:04
- Highlights of Jubilee concert03:23
- Obama congratulates the Queen01:25
- Archbishop praises Queen's service03:29
- Diamond Choir performs at St Paul's04:41
- God Save the Queen sung at St Paul's01:24
- Crowds cheer Queen on way to St Paul's02:18
- Prince Charles pays tribute to Queen05:36
- Queen mingles with concert stars02:46
- Beacons lit around UK02:10
- Beacons lit around the world02:25
Where the Royals are going in 2012
Archive video of Her Majesty's visits to Northern Ireland
What's happening, when for the 2012 Jubilee?
A lucky 10,000 people enjoyed the grounds of Buckingham Palace
'We're the envy of everyone with these events'
20 artists invited by the BBC to interpret the Thames flotilla
Hotdogs for 7p, soggy ice creams and a glimpse of the Queen
The royal fans who have been camping in rain and cold
60 pictures of the the Queen over 60 years
How a schoolgirl Jess got to be one of the lucky 41
See how the UK celebrated the Jubilee