As it happened: Phone-hacking row
- The Home Affairs Committee has questioned senior police officers about the way they handled investigations into phone hacking
- The government says it will support Labour's motion that MPs believe it is in the public interest for News Corporation to withdraw its bid for BSkyB
- Mr Brown is calling for an investigation into alleged links between News International newspapers and the "criminal underworld"
- News International says it is satisfied about the methods used to obtain the Sun newspaper's story on Gordon Brown's son's medical condition
- Rebekah Brooks, Rupert Murdoch and James Murdoch have been asked to appear before the Culture, Media and Sport Committee next Tuesday
- Asst Comm John Yates says he is 99% sure his phone was hacked into