- The day's highlights, in 20 minutes20:27
- Photographing the royal wedding03:06
- Kate and William share kiss on balcony02:03
- William drives bride in Aston Martin03:19
- Wedding moments you may have missed02:27
- The day's highlights, in five minutes05:05
- William and Kate leave abbey02:55
- Kate and William exchange vows04:49
- Kate walks up the aisle05:34
- Kate arrives for her royal wedding02:13
- Queen arrives for grandson's wedding02:25
- William leaves for Westminster Abbey01:27
- Beckhams among wedding guests01:09
- How to copy a royal wedding dress?02:33
- Was the wedding cake flawless?02:07
- The morning after the royal wedding...02:39
- Royal wedding bouquet on display00:43
- British-style street party in Manhattan01:41
- First glimpse of the evening dress01:11
- Archbishop 'very excited' by wedding08:35
Prince William and his newly titled bride the Duchess of Cambridge kiss on the balcony of Buckingham Palace, as more than a million people descend on central London for the occasion.
- Gallery: The official photos
- Tears and tiaras in the crowd
- Breakfast parties in the US
- How it went down around the world
The Wedding Route
Kate Middleton's most unlikely family history
Some of the key statistics about the royal wedding day
What they wore, ate and said at past royal weddings
What they are saying about THE dress
Some of the famous and not so famous guests
Six classic dresses, including one made of silver
Can William and Catherine avoid the paparazzi?
How do you commentate on a state occasion?
How modern technology failed to take off in WWII plane
Your best pictures of royal wedding day
A simple line-up is no longer enough
The hen party
How did it become a bride's rite of passage?
How much work goes into a couture frock?
The dress II
Securing a designer name at a bargain price
Why there are three people in today's lavish weddings
The best man
Comedian's tips for Prince Harry's speech
How royal weddings have changed
The plus-one invite
Why is it such a dilemma?
The wedding list
What's the point of a gift list?
Have men always worn them?