The condition of a 14-year-old girl badly hurt in the Glasgow bin lorry crash improves, as four people remain in hospital.
A paramedic dies in hospital after being knocked down at an ambulance station car park in Kilmarnock, Police Scotland say.
- Glasgow comes together in grief02:25
- 'My sister can't remember a thing'02:11
- Archbishop: 'Words are inadequate'03:46
- Bishop prayed at Glasgow crash scene03:06
- 'Candles replace Christmas lights'02:43
- 'I did what I could to help'01:48
- Memorial for Glasgow crash victims01:00
- Police update on George Square crash 01:14
- 'Cordon hides scene of devastation'01:04
- 'Glasgow is a broken hearted city'02:14
- 'People were getting CPR on the ground'04:52
- Bin lorry 'ran up on pavement'02:35
- Several dead in Glasgow bin lorry crash01:56
- Fatalities in Glasgow bin lorry crash02:31
- Police: 'A number of fatalities'03:23
From other local news sites
Celtic boss Ronny Deila is more concerned with keeping his best players than adding to his squad in January.
Find a representative
The latest TV news and weather from around Scotland