Usain Bolt denies newspaper claims that he made disparaging comments about the Commonwealth Games.
- Man detained at athletes' village
- Glasgow 2014 medal table
- Glasgow 2014 events schedule
- It's not always winning that counts
A 30-year-old man is detained by police following an early morning disturbance at the Commonwealth Games athletes' village in Glasgow.
Virgin trains operating out of Glasgow Central Station are disrupted after a man got on to a bridge parapet in northern England.
- Scottish highlights on day six05:17
- Royal kick-about in Glasgow01:00
- Glasgow Hydro turns gold in 30 seconds00:31
- Kilt-wearing Wallace wins 200m silver01:54
- Can Australia learn from Glasgow 2014?02:43
- Jen McIntosh on her 'amazing' silver02:05
- What makes Glasgow 'the friendly games'?02:00
- Royals meet gold medallists01:10
- Emotional gymnasts on medal joy02:43
- Scottish highlights on day five03:55
- 'Prince Harry said no to selfie'00:47
- Clegg and Huggins thank Glasgow crowd02:17
- Foster & Marshal eye defence of gold03:24
- Scots' sing out for Clegg gold medal03:14
- Clegg wins Para-sport 100m sprint00:49
- McIntosh claims 50m prone bronze01:45
- Royals arrive to watch Glasgow Games 00:43
- Bowls pair win Scotland's 12th gold 01:55
- Scotland fightback stuns Wales03:02
- Young Scot Davies delight at medal02:13
From other local news sites
St Mirren sign former Derby County striker Callum Ball on a one-year deal, with the option of a further year.
Find a representative
The latest TV news and weather from around Scotland