Quiz of the week's newsContinue reading the main story
It's the Magazine's 7 days, 7 questions quiz - an opportunity to prove to yourself and others that you are a news oracle. Failing that, you can always claim to have had better things to do during the past week than swot up on current affairs.
1.) Multiple Choice Question
Johnny Depp is trying his hand at a new business venture. What is it?
- Own clothing line
- Book publishing
2.) Multiple Choice Question
A planet with four suns has been discovered by two amateur astronomers. Why has it been called PH1?
- After the initials of the two enthusiasts
- After the website that helped them identify it
- After the main gas in the planet's atmosphere
3.) Missing Word Question
Downing Street denies * feud
4.) Multiple Choice Question
Ramjit Raghav from India became the world's oldest father at the age of 96 this week, according to reports. To what foodstuff does he say he owes his sex drive?
- Green vegetables
5.) Multiple Choice Question
Architect Renzo Piano's latest creation - an Oslo museum - has earned which hairy nickname?
- The Wedgie
- The Combover
- The Flick
6.) Multiple Choice Question
Trade Minister Lord Marland was criticised after jokingly suggesting he was making a government trip to Africa for what reason?
- A rugby match
- Air miles
- To top up his tan
7.) Multiple Choice Question
Why did Polish officials say a retractable roof wasn't used to prevent Tuesday's game against England being rained off?
- It was too wet to use
- An electrical fault
- It was against Fifa rules
- It's book publishing. The actor has launched his own book imprint with publishing company HarperCollins. The actor promised to deliver books "that might ordinarily never have breached the parapet".
- It's after the website planethunters.org, which allows anyone to view data compiled from Nasa's Kepler spacecraft.
- It was cat. Downing Street denied rumours of a feud between cats belonging to the prime minister and the chancellor - residents of number 10 and 11 - after they were pictured fighting.
- Mr Raghav says almonds, butter and milk are the key to his fertility. Little Ranjit is his second son - the first was born when he was a youthful 94.
- The Astrup Fearnley Museum has apparently been named the Combover. Renzo Piano's most famous London building has its own nickname - the Shard.
- It was his suntan - Lord Marland is leading a trade delegation to Mozambique. It's thought he got his current tan from a holiday watching the Ryder Cup in Chicago.
- The roof of the Polish national stadium can't be moved during high winds, extreme cold or heavy rain.
0 - 3 : Offside
4 - 6 : Score draw
7 - 7 : Last-minute winner
For past quizzes including our weekly news quiz, 7 days 7 questions, expand the grey drop-down below - also available on the Magazine page (and scroll down)