Statistically the greatest world cup?
Do 85 rich people have same wealth as 3.5bn?
The rise of drug overdoses in the US
Can enough practice make you an expert?
The countries with the highest tax rate
Why women are twice as choosy as men
Planning a wedding using statistics
The cost and benefits of migrants to a nation
Why is the first week of the year the most fatal?
The most significant numbers of 2013
Is there really a global wine shortage?
How accurate is the Pisa test for children?
More from More or Less
- Breast cancer: What is the risk?
- How do you calculate a dog's true age?
- Amanda Knox and bad maths in court
- The student who caught out the profs of austerity
- Why evacuate for an earthquake no-one can feel?
- How much gold is there in the world?
- Are there more US black men in prison or college?
- How likely is lightning at St Peter's?
- Fergie time: Does it really exist?
- Is zero an even number?
- Should scientists stop giving advice?
- Is one in eight Australians really poor?
- Does chocolate make you clever?
- How dirty are toilet seats?
- How do you count Catholics?
- How tall can a Lego tower get?
- Royal baby: What are the odds of twins?
- Juggling by numbers
- Does the BMI need correcting?
- Do Man Utd really have 659m supporters?
- The truth about Indian farmers and suicide
- The numbers of the year 2012
- Scrabble revolution
- Can we be sure the world's population will stop rising?
- Only 100 cod in the North Sea?
- Why was 34,969 Count von Count's magic number?
- In which countries did Paralympians outperform Olympians?
- Why do so many African leaders die in office?
- The real medal winners and losers
- The $440m computer glitch
- Can Ye Shiwen's record swim be explained?
- What is the world's average wage?
- Which is the world's biggest employer?
- The rise of the $1-a-day statistic
- The longevity of US presidents' mothers
- Tracing the world's common ancestor
- Are drug-free cyclists slower?
- Do those who retire early live longer?
- Did anyone lose out when Libor was fixed?
- Are you more likely to die on your birthday?
- Is Palau the world's beer and cannabis capital?
- Which countries work the longest hours?
- The likelihood of meeting your boss on holiday
- Pacquiao v Bradley: Counting punches
- How much rain is needed to ease the drought?
- Are North Koreans three inches shorter than South Koreans?
- Can we count animal extinctions?
- Is it cheaper to put Greek train passengers in taxis?
- One maths formula and the financial crash
- The truth about Greek Porsche owners
- The most expensive place to post a letter
- Are Greeks the hardest workers in Europe?
- Do 55% of Syrians want Assad to stay?
- Are search engine result figures accurate?
- Do referees favour big football teams?
- Where are you on the global pay scale?
- Is Apple worth more than Poland?
- Which is the world's biggest city?
- Do the dead outnumber the living?
More or LessThe radio show that delves into the numbers and statistics behind the news and everyday life
Download the More or Less podcast
Find out more
Where are you on the global pay scale?
More or Less - every Friday at 16:30 UK time
Every Saturday at 23:50 and Sunday at 12:50 GMT
Get the download every week
Delve deeper into stats with the Open University
Let us know your thoughts, views and story ideas
Catch up with past episodes via iPlayer
Find out why you take the risks you do