How unusual is lightning at the Vatican?
Does the BMI need correcting?
How do you tot up the faithful?
Do Man Utd really have 659m supporters?
The truth about Indian farmers and suicide
Are the letters Z and X worth too many points?
Experts choose their favourites
How notation helps find new juggling moves
How likely is it William & Kate will have twins?
How much weight can a Lego brick withstand?
Is it even a number? And is it odd or even?
Do Man Utd really get more added time?
More from More or Less
- Why do so many African leaders die in office?
- The real medal winners and losers
- The $440m computer glitch
- Can Ye Shiwen's record swim be explained?
- What is the world's average wage?
- Which is the world's biggest employer?
- The rise of the $1-a-day statistic
- The longevity of US presidents' mothers
- Tracing the world's common ancestor
- Are drug-free cyclists slower?
- Do those who retire early live longer?
- Did anyone lose out when Libor was fixed?
- Are you more likely to die on your birthday?
- Is Palau the world's beer and cannabis capital?
- Which countries work the longest hours?
- The likelihood of meeting your boss on holiday
- Pacquiao v Bradley: Counting punches
- How much rain is needed to ease the drought?
- Are North Koreans three inches shorter than South Koreans?
- Can we count animal extinctions?
- Is it cheaper to put Greek train passengers in taxis?
- One maths formula and the financial crash
- The truth about Greek Porsche owners
- The most expensive place to post a letter
- Are Greeks the hardest workers in Europe?
- Do 55% of Syrians want Assad to stay?
- Are search engine result figures accurate?
- Do referees favour big football teams?
- Where are you on the global pay scale?
- Is Apple worth more than Poland?
- Which is the world's biggest city?
- Do the dead outnumber the living?
More or LessThe radio show that delves into the numbers and statistics behind the news and everyday life
Download the More or Less podcast
Where are you on the global pay scale?
More or Less - every Friday at 16:30 UK time
Every Saturday at 23:50 and Sunday at 12:50 BST
Get the download every week
Delve deeper into stats with the Open University
Let us know your thoughts, views and story ideas
Catch up with past episodes via iPlayer
Find out why you take the risks you do