Are we missing the point about Ebola?
Is it worth screening for Ebola at airports?
Why marathon records are often set in Berlin
Do all the ants weigh as much as the humans?
Choosing a charity with your head and heart
Have some football clubs overpaid for players?
Is anti-Semitism increasing?
How many people infected with ebola die?
How many men are paedophiles?
Why wiry cyclists do better in the mountains
Will children die earlier than their parents?
A footballer's perfect age
More from More or Less
- The birthday paradox at the World Cup
- Spurious correlations: Margarine linked to divorce?
- Brazil's odd passion for mathematical stories
- The 18th Century four-minute mile
- Statistically the greatest World Cup?
- Do 85 rich people have same wealth as half the world?
- The rise of drug overdoses in the US
- Can 10,000 hours of practice make you an expert?
- Which country has the highest tax rate?
- Why are women more choosy speed daters than men?
- A statistically modelled wedding
- How much do migrants cost or benefit a nation?
- Deadly new year
- The numbers of the year 2013
- The wine drought that never was
- How accurate is the Pisa test?
- How to kill off World Cup 'group of death'
- Switzerland 1, Italy, Holland and England 0
- How many men in Asia admit to rape?
- Are markets 'efficient' or irrational?
- Is population growth out of control?
- How many redheads are there in the world?
- How deadly was 1970s Formula 1?
- The 300-year-old odds of having a baby
- Is Africa really a drunken continent?
- Is Great Britain really a 'small island'?
- Do left-handers really die young?
- How many climate migrants will there be?
- What to avoid when you're expecting
- Does it make statistical sense to sack a football manager?
- Which country gets the most tourists?
- Crunching Chris Froome's climb times
- How do you count crowds?
- Does the NFL have a crime problem?
- Where are the missing 90-year-olds?
- How long is the runway in Fast & Furious 6?
- Does a child die of hunger every 10 seconds?
- Can you watch every terrorist suspect?
- Breast cancer: What is the risk?
- How do you calculate a dog's true age?
- Amanda Knox and bad maths in court
- The student who caught out the profs of austerity
- Why evacuate for an earthquake no-one can feel?
- How much gold is there in the world?
- Are there more US black men in prison or college?
- How likely is lightning at St Peter's?
More or LessThe radio show that delves into the numbers and statistics behind the news and everyday life
Download the More or Less podcast
Find out more
Where are you on the global pay scale?
More or Less - every Friday at 16:30 UK time
Every Saturday at 23:50 and Sunday at 12:50 GMT
Get the download every week
Delve deeper into stats with the Open University
Let us know your thoughts, views and story ideas
Catch up with past episodes via iPlayer
Find out why you take the risks you do