Explore the World Trade Center site
This picture by Mark Lennihan/AP was taken in March 2011.
Tesco has announced it will reduce the level of sugar in its own-label soft drinks by 5% per year. But how can you reformulate recipes subtly, asks Chris Stokel-Walker.
From heavy woollen knits to streamlined costumes made for speed - how swimwear has changed over a century.
As the trade in human beings becomes more and more profitable, entire communities in Thailand are helping the traffickers, discovers Jonathan Head.
The designer drug Spice has been linked with five students being admitted to hospital.
- Nicola Sturgeon condemns Alistair Carmichael leak 'dirty tricks'
- Norwich City fan's dog eats play-off tickets
- The amazing elephant selfie. But is it a world first?
- Saudi Arabia attack: Islamic State claims Shia mosque bombing
- How male and female bathing suits got smaller and smaller
- Ed Balls 'not dashing back to politics'
- Owners sought for dog found on Scafell Pike
- Eiffel Tower suffers shutdown over pickpockets
- What's the truth about free NHS Calpol?
- Kent earthquake 'causes homes to shake'