9/11 10th anniversary: Stories from the embers
Ten years after the attacks of 11 September 2001, seven people reflect on the momentous events that changed their lives forever.
The schoolboy who was shot in the head and lived
Those who plan to spend the day working rather than celebrating
The 46 children who made it to an unlikely nativity
The buildings that would once have been impossible
A handy self-portrait device or a narcissistic vanity tool?
- Scottish Parliament 18 December 2014
- Child abuse inquiry: Police investigate three alleged murders
- North Sea oil industry 'close to collapse'
- Putin seeks to ease fears over Russian economic crisis
- The Interview: Dismay at Sony film cancellation
- Highcliffe School in lockdown after shots fired
- Aer Lingus rejects takeover bid by BA owner IAG
- Swiss National Bank will cut interest rate to minus 0.25%
- European court gives UK visa direction
- Bernard Murchan fined £10K for Mullaghbawn illegal meat plant