That's all for today - thanks for spending some time with us. We'll be back again from 07:00 on Friday.
In the meantime, here are five things we've learnt about North Yorkshire today:
1. When you're eating outside on the Yorkshire coast, you'd better watch out for seagulls.
2. York City Knights will be able to play their home games at Bootham Crescent for the next two seasons, according to a new agreement between City of York Council and York City FC.
3. If you watch BBC programmes on the iPlayer, from today you'd better have a TV licence.
4. York's bowlers say the council's planned 150% rise in maintenance fees could price many of them out of the game.
5. How do you get thousands of people all reading and discussing the same book? Simple - give away 5,000 copies of it for free...
I'll leave you with this image taken outside Harrogate by one of our BBC Weather Watchers, Roger Litton...