Entertainment and arts quiz of 2013: Part two
Entertainment quiz of 2013 - part two
How much attention have you been paying to the world of entertainment and arts this year? Test your knowledge on what happened from July to December.
What was the name of the made-for-TV B-movie that became a surprise cult hit, leading it to be screened in US cinemas?
- Mega Shark vs Giant Octopus
- Mega Shark vs Mecha Shark
Giant * unveiled on Fourth Plinth
At which music awards ceremony did Miley Cyrus hit headlines for twerking?
- American Music Awards
- MTV Video Music Awards
- MTV European Music Awards
One Direction released their documentary, This Is Us, in August. Who directed it?
- Michael Moore
- Simon Cowell
- Sam Taylor-Johnson
- Morgan Spurlock
The Voice announced two new judges this month - who out of these three will NOT be joining the panel?
- Kylie Minogue
- Will Young
- Ricky Wilson
US series Breaking Bad came to an end this month - what was the name of the main character?
- Walter Black
- Walter White
- Walter Grey
Street artist Banksy began a month-long residency in which US city in October?
- Los Angeles
- New York
Eleanor Catton became the youngest person to win the Booker Prize - how old was she?
Hat designer Philip Treacy was announced as the creator of next year's Brit Award trophy. Who designed this year's award?
- Damien Hirst
- Peter Blake
- Vivienne Westwood
* tops Forbes list of 2013 film flops
- The Fifth Estate
Who won this year's Turner Prize?
- David Shrigley
- Laure Provost
- Lynette Yiadom-Boakye
- Tino Sehgal
Anchorman 2 was released this month - what was one of Ron Burgundy's catchphrases from the first film?
- Stay proud, San Diego
- Stay safe, San Diego
- Stay classy, San Diego
- Syfy's Sharknado saw a freak hurricane scoop up man-eating sharks and spit them out over Los Angeles.
- The 4.72m-high blue cockerel by German artist Katharina Fritsch will be on display in Trafalgar Square until 2015.
- Miley caused controversy at the MTV Video Music Awards for twerking in nude-coloured underwear while performing with Robin Thicke.
- Morgan Spurlock, who was Oscar nominated for his 2004 film Super Size Me, directed the movie about 1D's rise to fame.
- Aussie singer Kylie and Kaiser Chiefs star Ricky Wilson will be joining will.i.am and Sir Tom Jones on the show.
- Bryan Cranston played chemistry teacher Walter White.
- The elusive artist produced a new piece of street art every day in New York for his Better Out Than In residency.
- Eleanor Catton had just celebrated her 28th birthday when her 832-page novel, The Luminaries, won the prize.
- Damien Hirst designed the trophy with his trademark spots.
- WikiLeaks drama The Fifth Estate was the biggest flop of the year after earning back only 21% of its $28m (£17m) budget.
- French installation artist Laure Prouvost won the £25,000 prize for her piece Wantee.
- Ron signed off his news reports with the phrase: "Stay classy, San Diego".
0 - 4 : Perms for everyone
5 - 9 : Great Odin's raven!
10 - 12 : WHAMMY!
Do you think you know what happened this year in the world of entertainment?
Have a go at our quiz, which covers July to December, and see how much you remember.
The first part of the quiz, covering the first half of the year, can be found here.