A woman is arrested after three children are found dead at an address in south London.
The South Western Ambulance Service chief executive says the service has "failed to deliver the performance required" in answering weekend calls to the NHS 111 number.
Select your local area
- Talks held to avert Tube strike02:01
- Mystery of the missing rhea solved?02:26
- Surgeon fired for 'inaccurate' data 01:47
- London man stars in Johansson film02:04
- Trekking twins ready for Greenland01:39
- Thousands at bottle kicking contest01:02
- Footage captures Leeds Tradpak blaze02:06
- Zero-interest loan scheme expands02:00
Features & Analysis
What could make the English party on St George's Day?
What links this Travelodge and the Bard?
How does the ex-Man Utd boss rank in club records?
Why is 18th Century polymath Erasmus Darwin largely forgotten?
Grieving father's plea to sons to leave Syria
Explore the BBC
Join us for a look back at five unforgettable decades of BBC Two