Nineteen NHS trusts have been referred to ministers after auditors raised concerns about their financial health.
Select your local area
- Police spied on Ricky Reel's family 02:21
- Police van shunt caught on camera00:25
- Developer fined over forklift death01:43
- Body of missing swimmer recovered03:08
- Would you eat a 'waste' food curry?04:19
- Play highlights housing frustration01:12
- Crowds welcome 'Lusty' for last time01:13
- Amur leopards born at zoo02:15
Features & Analysis
Aerial images show WW1's impact on UK landscape
The curious world of England's street furniture
Actress Sue Johnston welcomes Royal De Luxe's giants
Which Commonwealth Games events match your abilities?
Does Leicester's Richard III attraction live up to the hype?
Reports of zombies, witches and ghosts made to police
The legacy of Le Tour and who paid?
Explore the BBC
Lyse Doucet follows the lives of six Syrian children as they cope with the war