Governors at a school accused of inappropriate use of public money are urged to "take action" by Westminster Council.
A child who died in a swimming pool at a hotel in Egypt is named as a five-year-old from Forest Hill in south London.
Select your local area
- River Thames speeding crackdown02:10
- Students urged to be sports coaches01:14
- Silent movies get new soundtrack02:27
- Hundreds begin charity fell hike01:12
- Lucy Liu unveils city art exhibition00:56
- Most injured soldier 'so proud' of MBE01:41
- Nottingham bridge inched into place01:01
- Pedestrian speaks of accident ordeal02:22
Features & Analysis
The English rituals that mark the changing seasons
The competitors who take "teddy bear art" seriously
Are European music events threatening those in the UK?
The museum team protecting seven million objects
What do ex-convicts' books reveal about life inside?
Are you following BBC News England on Twitter?
Elsewhere on the BBC
Ten North American gardens travellers venture out of their way to see