An inferno on an industrial estate in Leeds sends flames and a large plume of smoke up over the city.
Select your local area
- Sikhs celebrate Vaisakhi with parade01:27
- Hospital's special egg delivery01:30
- 'Luckily we couldn't see the lions'01:46
- Epilepsy response pair praised01:15
- Football club smoke grenade amnesty01:14
- Mayor 'will not shut' newspaper01:54
- Warning to River Thames users02:01
- Camel birth shocks sheep farmer01:33
Features & Analysis
The Cotswolds, football, regional TV, the Bull Ring and DH Lawrence - what makes one a Midlander?
A mod and a rocker look back on the Clacton clashes 50 years ago
Preserving the identities of England's counties
What's the story of John Lewis' 150 years of success?
Should this bus station be mourned?
Peter Moores a good fit for new-look England BBC Sport
Walking in the footsteps of a celebrated Cornish poet