Primary league tables: Best results
This table lists the primary schools with the highest attainment in England in 2012.
At these 213 schools, all Year 6 children achieved Level 4 in English and maths.
They are then ranked on the average point scores that the pupils have achieved.
The list does not include schools with fewer than six pupils.
- % expected level in English and maths
- Percentage of Year 6 pupils attaining the expected level, Level 4, in English and maths
- Average point score
- The average points per pupil in English and maths Sats tests. We are using it as a secondary tie-break measure in these tables
- % High achieving pupils
- Percentage of Year 6 pupils reaching Level 5, the level expected of a 14-year-old, in both English and maths
- Value added
- A school's value added score shows how well it helps pupils to progress