|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Brazil president 'proud' of protests
- Deloitte gets one-year New York ban
- Montreal mayor resigns after arrest
- News Corp in US 'phone hacking' suit
- Elizabethan child actors 'kidnapped'
- Day in pictures: 18 June 2013
- Man 'danced after killer punch'
- US to open direct Taliban talks
- Assault caution for Charles Saatchi
- Chrysler agrees to recall 2.7m Jeeps
Elsewhere on the BBC
With global cities swelling, how will our systems cope and adapt in the future?
How the dream of a home in the sun was turned into a nightmare by the Cyprus banking crisis