|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Former Baltimore Police officer Michael A Wood Jr speaks to the BBC about allegations of racism and abuse from police officers in the force.
What's it like to live in one of the world's poorest towns?
Buying a property with a tenant and paying them to live there may sound odd, but the practice has been around in France since the 9th Century - and it's getting more popular. Why?
How does one take on the FDA's rules about gay men giving blood? Use a Taylor Swift song, of course.
- Russia halts gas supplies to Ukraine
- BBC News
- Greek PM 'offers fresh compromise'
- Can austerity fix economic crisis?
- UK outlook 'worsens' on Greece crisis
- Amnesiac woman in US makes ID plea
- Counter-terrorism exercise in London
- Royal Blood rewrite the rules of rock
- China's stock market falls 5%
- BBC News