|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The BBC's Katy Watson reports from San Salvador on efforts to combat the high murder rate which has been driven up by increased gang activity.
A shabby old shop that became an architectural landmark has evaded the bulldozer.
Migration: Are more people on the move than ever before?
A new report by the CDC further supports the data that Hispanics living in the US have better health despite being poorer and having less access to medical services. What's behind this trend?
- Transplant man meets donor's sister
- Fifa vote goes to second round
- Fifa to decide on Blatter presidency
- US prophet subway cartoon is blocked
- Jewish female driving ban condemned
- Fish fossils found by 'creationist'
- US drops Cuba from terror list
- Russia decries Fifa 'conspiracy'
- China executes teacher for abuse
- North Korean hackers 'could kill'