|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Bree Newsome scaled a flagpole on the grounds of the South Carolina state capitol and took down the Confederate flag. By the time she climbed down, she was a hero to many online.
Apple's new streaming service threatens to undermine Spotify in the continuing battle to get fans to pay for music.
The US is biggest market for custom British suits - and a new exhibition at the British Embassy in the United States features some of their most famous customers.
Facebook's pro-gay marriage photo filter prompted a backlash in Russia and across the Arab world.
- Greece 'holds last-minute debt talks'
- Opera audience boos nude rape scene
- Who came out against Facebook's rainbow flags?
- Ebola back in Liberia with new case
- Military plane crashes in Indonesia
- Data roaming charges to end in EU
- Fire hits Japanese bullet train
- Disney confirms selfie stick ban
- My 25 years as a prostitute
- Kabul suicide attack 'kills seven'