|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Death toll in Gaza 'reaches 100'
- Eagle shot wins drone photo award
- Clooney rejects Daily Mail apology
- US 'basement boy' forced to work out
- Iraqi Kurds 'seize oil fields'
- HIV re-emerges in 'cured' US girl
- Shelling at eastern Ukraine airport
- When do footballers reach their peak?
- US sues Amazon over app spending
- New combat jet's UK debut cancelled
Elsewhere on the BBC
How an operation could save lives by draining injured people of their blood and replacing it with cold water
The art exhibit which turns a wish into a virtual butterfly