|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
When Princess Charlotte is christened she will be splashed with water from the River Jordan. Why?
The atom bomb was one of the defining inventions of the 20th Century. How did a sci-fi writer predict its invention?
A rush for sapphires in Madagascar creates a mining industry using rope pulleys and plastic bags, as the BBC's Jason Boswell reports.
A rare example of one of the world's most iconic aircraft, a Mark 1 Spitfire that was painstakingly restored after being shot down during World War Two, will be sold at Christie's next week.
- IS video 'shows Palmyra executions'
- BBC News
- Tunisia declares state of emergency
- BBC News
- Greece needs even more money - IMF
- Profile of Tunisia hotel gunman
- WWI shot dog memorial planned
- US Army sun cream and bacon unearthed
- Was HG Wells the first to think of the atom bomb?
- No easy way to defeat Islamic State