|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Actress Lynda Bellingham dies aged 66
- Didcot B power station blaze investigated
- Obituary: Lynda Bellingham
- Ebola crisis: Nigeria set to be declared free of virus
- Downing Street rejects Jose Manuel Barroso criticism
- What happened to England's lost football grounds?
- Switching sites hiding best energy deals, claims rival
- Small Data: When the average age of death was zero
- The Beatles: Where did the Fab Four live in Liverpool?
- Brad Pitt hopes Fury 'respects' World War Two soldiers
Elsewhere on the BBC
Play a game that tests how well you know our planet
Meet the Helsinki market trader who sells fish to the President of Finland