|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Why Finnish babies sleep in boxes
- Japan probes 'new IS hostage video'
- US admits snow forecast errors
- Dementia 'link' to common drugs
- The twins of Auschwitz
- What does Kim Jong-un really want?
- Auschwitz survivors appeal to world
- Apple earnings beat expectations
- Sarah Palin stumbles, others rise on Iowa stage
- Why Obama's India visit charts new course
Elsewhere on the BBC
Get off the beaten track and explore cinematic history in the Santa Monica Mountains
The future of elevator technology - lifts that can climb up to 1km in the air and even travel sideways