|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Two rockets hit southern Beirut
- Hunt for French soldier's attacker
- Bridge collapses after US rail crash
- Karbala: Visit to a Shia shrine
- Africa marks 'great leap forward'
- 'The cough that paralysed me'
- Gandhi 'devastated' by India ambush
- What do radical Islamists actually believe in?
- Security services knew Woolwich men
- Brazil 'cancels' most African debt
Elsewhere on the BBC
The BBC's Michelle Fleury meets five very different people who live and work in Quito
Meeting the staff at New York's Grand Central Terminal who keep everything running on time