|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Seattle to fine for wasted food
- How lasers revealed a lost city in the jungle
- Second fence erected at White House
- Views on Syria from a small US town
- Colorado taco truck 'sold meth'
- Ebola death rates 70% - WHO study
- PM: Queen purred over Scotland vote
- IS 'not America's fight alone'
- Charge in US teen disappearance
- Mangalyaan: Will India's Mars mission reach the orbit?
Elsewhere on the BBC
The vivid skin of the Amazon's golden poison arrow frog contains toxins strong enough to kill a human
Can the location of Islamic State militants be found with open source data?