|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Ukraine MPs to ratify key EU deal
- Campaigns seize on Scotland pledge
- Apple releases U2 album removal tool
- Obama 'to pledge troops for Ebola'
- First US strike under new IS plan
- Deadliest US sniper is shot dead
- The church described as a 'symbol of evil'
- Outrage over actress in handcuffs
- 'Stand up' says Kanye West to wheelchair-user
- Microsoft buys Minecraft for $2.5bn
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Future discovers how a pair of bionic legs helped get Daniel Fukuchi back on his feet
Why tourists are heading to the Hungarian capital Budapest for the chance to break out of a room