|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- South Africa and world mourn Mandela
- Qantas credit rating cut to junk
- US fast-food workers in strike
- Tidal surge hits UK coastal towns
- Nelson Mandela: A life in pictures
- Europe buffeted by violent storm
- Reaction to Nelson Mandela's death
- Fruit-mad monkeys eat 50 per day
- World dementia cases 'set to treble'
- Quiz of the week's news
Elsewhere on the BBC
What is it like to be wined and dined by studio publicists during Academy Awards season?
'Iran uses terrorism as a tool of statecraft' says Republican Senator Marco Rubio