|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Co-pilot 'wanted to destroy plane'
- Buildings collapse in New York blast
- Who was co-pilot Andreas Lubitz?
- BBC News
- Polar ice shelf thinning speeds up
- Indiana emergency for HIV 'epidemic'
- Top Gear: Who will replace Clarkson?
- Downton Abbey to end after six series
- Airlines change cockpit procedures
- US agents 'attended sex parties'
Elsewhere on the BBC
Can you guess what weird and wonderful things are in these 15 photos?