|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
Chromium is the chemical element of modernity - the key to innumerable gleaming, spotless surfaces. But it harbours a dark secret.
Boston bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has joined thousands in the US on death row, only a fraction of whom will actually be executed.
The Afghan community of Kolkata (Calcutta) - immortalised in the Rabindranath Tagore short story, Kabuliwala - still preserve the traditions of their homeland. Moska Najib and Nazes Afroz capture their stories.
The BBC's Andrew Harding profiles a Somali suicide bomber who recently killed herself in the Mogadishu hotel where she worked.
- US woman shoots at police robot
- IS 'carried out Saudi mosque attack'
- High turnout in gay marriage vote
- Dozens dead in Mexico gang shoot-out
- US reality show taken off schedule
- First set of Clinton emails released
- Google patents 'creepy' cuddly toys
- How male and female bathing suits got smaller and smaller
- DC mansion murder suspect arrested
- The element that made the 20th Century shine