|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Ireland's heroine who had sex in her baby's tomb
- EU's Moscovici wants Greece in euro
- IS 'chemical weapons expert killed'
- Office puts chips under staff's skin
- 'When we needed him most, our leader wasn't there'
- Battle rages for key Ukraine town
- Army to set up 'social media unit'
- Bill Gates insists AI is a threat
- How deadly was the poison gas of WW1?
- 'Be wary of those who do not eat baguettes'
Elsewhere on the BBC
BBC Culture takes a look at ten books you should read in February
The tech which could allow any car with an automatic gearbox to become self-driving