|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Suicide inside Notre Dame de Paris
- Irish potato famine pest identified
- How religions change their mind
- Search for US tornado survivors
- Flightless penguin puzzle 'solved'
- Deadly virus kills Tunisian man
- Oklahoma tornado mapped
- Syria and Israel in exchange of fire
- Scotland 'can afford independence'
- Wi-fi shut down in Guantanamo alert
Elsewhere on the BBC
Cities rely on systems which pollute our world, but that will all change in the future, writes Rachel Armstrong
David Reid visits Cern to find out about the plans to restore the world's first web page