|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- More arrests in Woolwich inquiry
- French soldier stabbed near Paris
- The myth of the humourless German
- Mayor 'sorry' for US brothel remarks
- Hezbollah promises Syria 'victory'
- Brazil 'cancels' most African debt
- Thousands complete Boston Marathon
- 'Maoist rebels' kill 17 in India
- Swedish riots spread beyond capital
- Murder sparks anti-Muslim backlash
Elsewhere on the BBC
The BBC's Michelle Fleury meets five very different people who live and work in Quito
How far has Microsoft moved from a purist's game console with the XBox One?