|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Obama attends India's Republic Day
- Greek poll winner vows to end 'pain'
- Grapefruit and pills mix warning
- US braced for 'historic blizzard'
- Failed bid to raise AirAsia fuselage
- Divers discover underwater forest
- Boko Haram assaults Nigerian city
- Will anti-austerity party win Greek vote?
- Where do the wealthiest 1% live?
- Syriza victory: Turning point for EU?
Elsewhere on the BBC
The 25 biggest turning points in Earth's history
The laser-etched metal surfaces that repel water, plus other technology news