|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
The BBC's Katy Watson reports from San Salvador on efforts to combat the high murder rate which has been driven up by increased gang activity.
A new report by the CDC further supports the data that Hispanics living in the US have better health despite being poorer and having less access to medical services. What's behind this trend?
Migration: Are more people on the move than ever before?
Australia is holding its breath ahead of a Unesco decision about the heritage status of one of the world's great natural wonders.
- Transplant man meets donor's sister
- Fish fossils found by 'creationist'
- Fifa to decide on Blatter presidency
- China executes teacher for abuse
- Fifa vote: Why Africa backs Blatter
- US prophet subway cartoon is blocked
- North Korean hackers 'could kill'
- Russia decries Fifa 'conspiracy'
- Alloy bounces back 10 million times
- Alleged Nazi criminal dies in Canada