|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Why do we value gold?
- Thai opposition MPs pledge to resign
- S Korea expands air defence zone
- More men chat in girls' 'dialect'
- French troops reach tense CAR town
- Cliff-top homes washed into sea
- Microsoft disrupts ZeroAccess botnet
- Day in pictures: 6 December 2013
- MPs set to receive 11% pay rise
- Bafta winner films rare river life
Elsewhere on the BBC
Why becoming a little heated can help your recovery when you’re unwell
How ultrasound will help us feel virtual objects