|All market data carried by BBC News is provided by DigitalLook.com. The data is for your general information and enjoys indicative status only. Neither the BBC nor Digital Look accept any responsibility for its accuracy or for any use to which it may be put. All share prices and market indexes delayed at least 15 minutes. 52 week high and low values are calculated from close price data. Click here for terms and conditions|
Features & Analysis
- Man in iconic WW2 kissing photo dies
- Boy, 16, refused teaspoons sale
- Theories swirl around flight MH370
- Missing jet 'may have flown further'
- No charge for US father who shot son
- Indian diplomat re-indicted in US
- Russia 'will respect Crimea vote'
- Japan arrest over Anne Frank attacks
- Police 'fury' over Pistorius watches
- Mechanical v human: Why do planes crash?
Elsewhere on the BBC
A new era of medicine is being driven by an explosion in health-related data, writes Matthew Wall
How to find water and sleep safely when you have to spend the night alone in the jungle